Baby Be Mine – Isla Hospital Gownie (Sold/Shipped in the UK)
The time has finally arrived for you to deliver! Here is the perfect alternative to that oh so many used tatty old hospital gown. Isla Hospital Gownie offer you the modesty you will crave with snaps down the back to cover from top to bottom along with off shoulder snaps on both sides allowing for easy breastfeeding and immediate skin to skin contact with your new baby.
- Complete look for your special day!
- Labour & Delivery Gown
- Deliver in style & comfort, great for babies 1st pictures
- Gownie- snaps down the back ensuring total coverage from top to bottom.
- Easy access for medical examination & breastfeeding – snap down front panel, simply open & close the front yourself!
- Machine washable cold / tumble dry low – Perfect for your hospital stay
Our Hospital Gownies are available in pink or blue if you would like a different style or size please get in touch, our email address is at the bottom of the website.
We stock Baby Be Mine Maternity products, stored in the UK and we ship worldwide too. If there is a product that you are looking for that we don’t have, get in touch and let us know.
These Isla hospital Gownies are a celebrity favourite with more and more people realising that you don’t need to be stuck with a hospital issue gown for your delivery.
- 100% Cotton / Machine washable cold / Tumble dry low
- Strings down the back? Forget it! Snaps down the back ensure total coverage from top to bottom
- Front snap down panels allow YOU to easily open & close for examinations, breastfeeding & skin to skin contact with your baby
- IV? No problem. Front snap down panels open completely. No need to unhook the IV!
- No more over sized, tatty old hospital gowns. Gownies come in 3 sizes.
- Deliver in style & comfort! You will have those delivery & newborn pictures forever!
- Hospital provided gowns are washed with harsh chemicals – say no & bring your own Gownie!
- Hospital staff approved & appreciated
- C-section? Gownies are great during recovery – no binding in the belly area & easy medical access